Translate

Sunday 27 January 2013

BLAHSJDSHEUS

So. I've been dinking around in photoshop with Asari's textures and came up with a heavily edited version of it that still looks nice but...looks like every other texture out there. I also tried out a new technique for my control/specular based on Shyne's and Poseidon's way and while it was a bit of a cluster f*** at first, it turned out pretty okay. The whole thing took me about 20 minutes to come up with, and here is the result:





































































As you can see, it lost its grainey/sharp effect and looks kind of boring. I'll see what else I can come up with. Opinions? (well, if people actually visit here AT ALL). OMG do I even have fans yet to bounce thoughts off of? D:

Does anyone want to be my fan? >:

No comments:

Post a Comment