Translate

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Bad Kid

I've done the male version...now to work on the female version. Anyway, I don't think I like this hair on dudes. Actually, I don't like mohawks in general on men. Or maybe it's 'cause it makes my models look incredibly stupid.

PREVIEW PICS



































































Sweet baby Jesus. The blonde one looks incredibly derpy with that hair. God, I need to fix him. Also this hair doesn't show off the texture too well. .-.

4 comments:

  1. I think you make just the most amazing retextures!! Totally LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're liking them! lol oh God I accidentally followed myself and now I don't know how to un-follow me. .-.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! I've been looking for a hair like this :D When you'll upload it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh crap I forgot about that one. Uh, I still have to retexture the female version (which will take me about 10 minutes) and then take pictures...so I'll definitely have it up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete